Monday, May 4, 2009

Comedy Club

Matthew left yesterday morning after staying with me for a week. It was very nice to see him, and just the right amount of time to visit. We had fun and didn’t have enough time to get sick of each other and revert back to our natural relationship as fighting brothers. His plane flight left England at one, and arrived in Seattle at six. It must have been a loooong day.

I made some tea with the hot water I used to boil my pasta yesterday. It would have been good, I think, but I salted the water before putting it in the tea cup, so that wasn’t so nice.

I went to a comedy show last night with Dave and a couple of his friends. It was very good, we saw five or six comedians. The headliner for the night cancelled, and they were able to fill his spot with a pretty famous comedian. This guy eventually ended up putting the microphone into a glass of water and breaking some of the stage props. It was very funny, but I’m not sure how happy the comedy club people were about that. It was a very good night though, all the comedians were really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment