Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cabin Fever

It’s one of those days again. One of those days where I have nothing better to talk about than what I ate. I’ve been studying (sort of) all day, and it has been a little bit drab. I went running though, this morning. It’s not a fun thing to do, but it keeps me from getting too restless the rest of the day.

Anyway, I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this little invention before, but I created a new type of sandwich awhile ago, and I’d like to share it with you, in detail, right now. It involves peanut butter, jelly (not very exciting yet, is it? But wait for it…), Nutella and digestive cookies. Yep, I went there. And I have pictures to prove it. I guess I really don’t have to explain how the sandwich is made. I put the peanut butter and Nutella on the same piece of bread, and the jelly and the digestive cookies on the other side. It's pretty simple. And pretty delicious.

I studied for awhile today. It was not fun. I get stir-crazy. I just can’t sit still for long periods of time. I can’t watch movies, for the same reason. Unless they’re really good movies. Anyway, for the thermodynamics test coming up, I technically only need to score 40 of the 100 points to pass, so I’m not that worried. I am a little worried, because it will be a difficult test, but I’m pretty sure I won’t fail. My classes transfer to USC as pass-fail. I only need 70 points to get an A on the test, so we’ll see what happens. I still have two days to study though. I’m going to go crazy if I sit in here for another two days. I think I might go on an adventure tomorrow. I still haven’t really been to Hyde Park, or inside Westminster Abbey. I would like to do those two things before I return to the good old USA.

Dave is all done with his exams and papers and everything. He taunts me often.

No comments:

Post a Comment